Definitions: US / WE /OUR Ashton Lord Ltd. t/a Backbone Solutions; YOU Signatory to this contract.
The following terms and conditions apply to all website services offered by us. By requesting services from us you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Registration of Internet Domain Names (URLs)
1. The registration, transfer and renewal of URLs is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Registry. You agree to abide by such terms and conditions, to review them frequently and to be bound by any dispute policy contained therein.
2. We will not be liable for any acts, omissions or errors of the Registry in relation to the registration or renewal of URLs.
3. You acknowledge that we will submit our details to the Registry for the URL technical, billing and administrative contacts unless you request or we inform you otherwise.
4. All URLs registered by us will be for a period for one year only unless specified otherwise by YOU in writing to us at the time purchase or on the order form submitted.
5. We reserve the right to cancel, disconnect or transfer the URL at any time if required by a court or arbitration authority to do so.
6. We will try to ensure that any URLs included in the Agreement, whether newly registered or transferred to us, are renewed with the Registry provided that the Agreement remains in force when renewal is due. We will not be liable for any losses resulting from failure to renew any URLs for whatever reason. Charges for URL renewals will be raised annually on the aniversary of the date of inital URL registration with us, unless you cancelled this agreement informing us in writing prior to this date
7. If the Domain Name requested by you in writing or on the Order Form for purchase or transfer by us on your behalf is already administered by a third party Internet service provider you are solely responsible for securing and copying your website to our Server, transferring control of the Domain Name to us according to our instruction and any fee payable to that third party to effect such transfer. We will not be liable for any loss of your website material occurring for any reason whatsoever.
8. We may elect to register a URL for a period longer than that specified by this agreement or specified by YOU in writing to us at the time purchase or on the order form submitted. In such a case, should you elect not to renew a URL at the end of the period specified by this agreement or specified by YOU in writing to us at the time purchase or on the order form submitted, we may at our sole discression point the URL to any website or location of our chosing or may take the URL offline. The URL will only be released to you on payment of our release charge of £50 plus any charges due for the remaining URL registration period.
9. We agree to transfer control of your URL to any third party provided that you submit to us a completed transfer form or written request, pay our release Charge of £50, are not in breach of the Agreement and do not owe us money for Services or goods relating to that URL or any other services we provide to you.
10. We will not be liable for any loss, damages, costs or other expenses caused by any delay in the transfer of the URL no matter what the cause.
11. Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company as declined or otherwise unpaid will incur a £20 administration charge. This amount will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by you.
12. We reserve the right to withdraw hosting facilities for websites which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK
13. You absolve us of all liability for content of your website in the event of legal action taken against you by a third party.
14. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss to you resulting from service failures for services not provided by US. This includes, but is not limited to Internet Service Provision, URL Registration, URL Forwarding & email services administered by 3rd parties or by you.15. This agreement remains in force until cancelled in writing by either party. 16. This agreement is made in England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales by the agreement of YOU and US.